Semi-detached house - 3 bedrooms - garage - outdoor pitches - garden - Hettange Grande - 370 000 €
What: Nature lovers, this house is made for you!! Nestled in a green setting, a few meters from the forest and fields, the Immo Porcel agency is pleased to present this pleasant semi-detached house located in a quiet dead end street. Built in 1970 on a plot of +/- 687 m2, it develops an area of +/- 102 m2 hab. or (+/- 145 m2 on the ground), arranged in a functional and intelligent way, it is as follows:
On the ground floor:
- a large entrance (+/- 9.66 m2),
- a large bedroom (+/- 15.89 m2) with built-in wardrobes
- a separate toilet (+/- 5.03 m2),
- a laundry / boiler room (+/- 21.83 m2) which overlooks on one level on two large terraces (+/- 35.59 and 40.88 m2) and its enclosed garden (+/- 5.50 ares) all oriented West.
- a garage (+/- 19.27 m2)
- a spare room (+/- 2.00 m2).
- A corridor (+/- 5.37 m2) harmoniously distributes:
- an independent equipped kitchen (+/- 10.12 m2),
- a living room (+/- 25.37, m2) with exit to balcony facing West (+/- 1.60 m2),
- a separate toilet (+/- 1.60 m2),
- a shower room (+/- 4.83 m2),
- one bedroom (+/- 9.96 m2),
- one bedroom (+/- 12.35 m2),
Possibility to park 3 or even 4 vehicles inside the property.
Why: Due to its location, the house will seduce you with its green living environment while being close to public transport, shops, the train station and schools. Its proximity to Luxembourg gives it an undeniable asset.
Where: Located on the south-eastern border of the Grand Duchy, Hettange-Grande offers its inhabitants quick access to the A31 motorway. The Riedgen industrial area in Dudelange is a 20-minute drive away while Esch-sur-Alzette is a 25-minute drive away.
The city benefits from the rise of Thionville and its extensive public transport network. The bus line 300 Thionville/Hayange – Luxembourg serves the station and the Kirchberg plateau. The TER GrandEst allows you to reach the main stations: Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg centre... from where buses leave towards the main business areas: Kirchberg, Belval, Cloche d'Or...
The price is agency fees 3% + VAT 20%
Energy passport: ongoing
This property interests you, you want more information. Do not hesitate to contact us Mrs. Kirch Fabienne at (+352) 691 125 544 / by email at email@example.com
The Immo Porcel agency can also advise you and provide the best possible guidance in the context of possible financing.
If you want to sell or rent your property, take advantage of our experience and our perfect knowledge of the market in Luxembourg. We offer you a personalized estimate with real expertise.
We are constantly looking for real estate in order to best meet all the demands of our existing customers.
All information has been provided by the owner. No information will be assumed in relation to the accuracy and completeness of this information.
For more information about this property and for the visit of the premises, do not hesitate to contact us exclusively.
Discover all our other properties on https://www.porcelimmo.com ****
No information available