Character house - 6 bedrooms - loft - garden - garage - Thionville
It is with joy and pleasure that the team of the immo Porcel agency is happy to present for sale this charming house of character dating from the 20s, erected on a plot of +/- 2.00 ares.Renovated in a remarkable way thanks to quality materials, our host has preserved its undeniable charm by combining the marriage of the old with contemporary style.Generous in its volumes with its beautiful high ceilings decorated with moldings, its modernized old doors, this house is spread over +/- 225 m2 spread over 3 levels and is declined as follows:
On the ground floor:
- An entrance hall (+/- 1.51 m2) accompanied by a separate toilet (1.17 m2) with window.
- A large hallway (+/- 9.10 m2) which advantageously distributes and respectively a spacious independent kitchen (+/- 15.89 m2) with access to veranda facing East.
- A large living room (+/- 38.46 m2) with also access to the heated veranda (+/- 11.26 m2) which is not only equipped with a pleasant open fireplace but also overlooks a charming garden (+/- 80 m2) closed and wooded also accessible from this room.
- The 1st floor reveals 3 beautiful bedrooms with certain volumes (+/- 17.51, 19.21 and 14 m2) including 2 with balconies (+/- 2.45 and 2.39 m2) followed by a nice bathroom with wc window (+/- 4.38 m2).
- The second floor, like the 1st level, also benefits from 3 harmonious bedrooms (+/-16.39, 14.32 and 20.35 m2) and a pretty shower room with toilet (+/- 4.38 m2).
As for the top floor, ideal for a teenager or young adult, a large loft style room (+/-30.23 m2) adjoining a shower room with toilet (+/- 3.23 m2) completes the layout of this level.
This house that is offered to you from every angle has in the basement a garage for a car, cellar, a laundry boiler room with access via the garden.
A little piece of paradise in the heart of Thionville, close to the Napoleon Park, the banks of the Moselle.La town of Thionville is located on the Moselle River, in a plain east of the Moselle coast,halfway between Metz, located 31 kilometres to the south; and Luxembourg, located 30 kilometres to the north. The commune has an enclave along the Moselle, between the communes of Hettange-Grande, Manom, Basse-Ham and Cattenom: this corresponds to the former communThe municipality benefits from public transport to get to Luxembourg and the Sncf train station.es of Garche and Kœking, attached to Thionville in 1970.
The price is with agency fees included VAT 20%
For more information or visits, please contact Mrs. Kirch Fabienne at 00 352 691 125 544 or Mrs. Paula Lopes at 00 352 621 795 908 or by email at email@example.com
No information available
No information available